jueves, 16 de mayo de 2013

radio GAGA

Hi!!!!! what is coming on? Today I talk about the Radiouuuuuuuuuuuu.
The radio is a basically a equipment that receives sounds waves and plays music by megaphone. There are radios personals, homes and made up for audience in the shows.
In my house, when I was a child, I remember the big radio AIWA that I valued and value it so much. This radio has a big sounds bass but CD reading is damaged :/ . Although of its damage, I know theirs vices therefore It plays me my favourites discs.
I do not have a lot of time so I listen sometimes :/, but for me, listening to music,  is one of my favourites hobbies.
I just like the radio because when I listen to music I can take out in my mind sounds, images or/and colours  and I feel very well, it is like a drug.

If this drug does not exists, the beauties moments were converted in boring moments and in a life with out surprise... THE RADIO RULES!!!!


Now, I let you a nice song that has for name "Radio GAGA"...by queen.



4 comentarios:

  1. i think that blondie looks cool :c i like listen music in the radio too!! let's kiss each other with the sound of the music...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The radio is cool!, my mom use it all the day. In consequence you are like my mother.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. when a was younger i loved to hear radio all day

    ResponderEliminar