jueves, 9 de mayo de 2013

I am saint seiya



hey! hey! do you know what is Japanese anime?



The anime is a Japanese animation. This animation can be hand-drawn or computer made. The anime has a linear story, but when it is transmitted in television sometimes the story do not get finishing. The anime serials are based in a "manga", that is a Japanese comic and has a ending, but when these adaptations are not success on TV,  theses finish before without transmitting a ending  :/.
A of theses serials was Hunter x Hunter. I love this animation, but never transmitted the ending on TV. Its story was a boy with a big intuition that knowing people in his carrier for being a "hunter X" (Being a "Hunter X" inside of story was to be a knowledge man).

The anime , specially this serial, realize me that exists really people adored theses serials.


"Cosplay"- The fanatics of anime serials or manga wear costumes and accessories about anime.

When I was a child I saw "Saint Seiya" on TV and I like it so much. Saint Seiya told story of the zodiac knights that defend at Atena´s reincarnation. And his anime soundtracks is very nice.






5 comentarios:

  1. I remember someone of this serial! we should dress up one day and run around the faculty.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love you José and i remember a few things about saint seiya jeje i like the dragon and the phoenix. And hunter x was so great! Moon's idea is cool, let's do it!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. José! I love Hunter X, and the manga isn't finish yet. Also, a new verssion of the anime was made at 2011, and you can see on this the untransmitted chapters you were talking about, and more :)

    ResponderEliminar