jueves, 25 de julio de 2013

a unusual dream.

Hi everybody!! I am here writing once again, the theme of today are dreams.
I begin saying that the dreams are only a abstraction of real world, a form to understand the real world. Dreams always talk about the reality or visions of the reality. Sometimes these show sick things or simply irrationality, but every time with elements of the reality or that we can find in it.

When I have had dreams are a few that I remember, but this few dreams had been very interesting.
When I was 13 years old I stayed alone in my home for all weekend. Once time I kept watching on tv serial to 3 a.m. and before sleepy I kicked out the dog at yard because it was making a lot of mess. I can not sleep but i tried it. Past that time, I was in a state of limbo, I felt awake and at the same time slept. In my hand felt bites of the dogs and of the door, a sensation that keeping me like stone, perplexed!!!

After 2 minutes of this sensation, I got to awake!!! But my hand trembled.

I think that this dream was only a relation of my events of before to 3 a.m. ... I hope that my dog was not wanted revenge...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario