jueves, 18 de abril de 2013

I was born in Santiago at José Joaquín Aguirre Hospital. I almost died in the birth labour because my mom had problems to give bitrh and doctors and nurses forgot about me...but i still i was born at April 15th of 1994. I grew up in Conchalí and then i moved to Renca.
In Renca i had my elementary studies at Escuela San Fidel and  High School studies at Colegio San Joaquín, where i did my closest friends. Now i'm estudying anthropology at Universidad de Chile, where i met my girlfriend.

I live with my mother and sister and my dog called Maco. We are a really loving and close family. About my hobbies i can say that i have a lot. I really enjoy to listen good music and singing, actually i sing in a chorus and now we are presenting at Teatro Municipal de Santiago. I can say that singing is my real passion. I also like to meet new people and talk all kind of topics. I think that all people had something to give and to say, and i want to discover what is it. I like to travel too but i hadn't visited many places. I'm planning to visit Perú and Bolivia on summer, and i know that will be great!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario